APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE FOLLOWING SEMESTERS:
- SUMMER--KINGMAN, BULLHEAD CITY, LAKE HAVASU CITY, AND NORTH MOHAVE CAMPUS (COLORADO CITY, AZ)
- North Mohave County will begin on June 6, 2017.
- Deadline for summer application packets is April 28, 2017. This is a firm deadline.
- ALL requirements must be met to be authorized to register for class.
- Classes will begin the week of May 15, 2017.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- FALL--KINGMAN, BULLHEAD CITY, AND LAKE HAVASU CITY
- Deadline for fall application packets is 5:00 p.m. on July 31, 2017. This is a firm deadline,
- ALL requirments must be met to be authorized to register for class.
- Classes will begin the week of August 21, 2017.
The mission of the Nursing Assistant program is to meet the health care needs of our communities in which we serve.
The Nursing Assistant Program is "stand alone" 6 credit hour course. After successful completion of the semester long program, the Nursing Assistant is qualified to sit for the state certification exam. A graduate is eligible for employment at many facilities as a Nursing Assistant, however with certification or License, employment options are greater and pay may be benefited.
The Nursing Assistant Program is offered on all four campuses. Mohave Community College is an active participant with the JTED/WAVE programs. The Nursing Assistant program is offered in the fall and spring semesters. Summer programs are dependent upon instructor availability.
Nursing Assistant application packets are available on the right-hand side of this page.
- Appropriate score on placement test or Successful completion of PCS 021
- Healthcare Provider Level CPR
Acceptable Background check
Other requirements for clinical rotation include but are not limited to:
TB Tests, Physical Exam, Vaccination Records, and any other items specified by the clinical site.
Click here and we'll send you more information about the program.
Nursing Assistant Certification Pass Rates
First Time Pass Rate