Complaint Process for Out-of-State Students

Mohave Community College desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair and amicable manner. Students residing outside of the State of Arizona while attending MCC who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the College’s complaint process that is outlined in the Student Handbook.

However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, students may file a complaint with their home state. The Student Grievance Contact Information for Individual States provides phone and/or fax numbers and links to state education or consumer agencies. Arizona contact information is also included in this list.

Students and prospective students may also file complaints with MCC’s accrediting body, the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.